Board indexPortal
Last visit was: It is currently 19. Nov 2017 13:22

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 45

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Joseph Mongano - Application [ACCEPTED]
PostPosted: 6. Nov 2017 17:04 
Probation Member

Section 1

01. Full Name: Joseph Mongano.
02. Date of Birth: 9/2/199
03. Residence Address: 999 Street, County, City, State
04. Contact Number: 1713571.
05. E-Mail adress: J.Mongano@LSmail.com..
06. Criminal record?None.

Section 2

01. What work do you preform? (Trucking, Mechanic, Other)
Mechanic.
02. Mechanic experience?
Yes.
03. What Truck are you driving?
None at this time, I don't own a truck.
04. License: N/A, 0. I have a drivers license for a car.

Section 3

01. Write a text about your background and why do you see yourself as qualified for the job: (250 words at least)
Hello there, my name is Joseph Mongano and I've recently came to Los Santos from Liberty City.
During my time in Liberty City I worked in a mechanic garage for around three years before coming here. I've studied in Liberty City High and always had interest in mechanic work, once I graduated I went on to a University, though decided to work on my mechanic skills on the side.
Over the past couple of years of doing mechanic work, I can safely say that I know my way around a car, be it basic or intermediate skills of mechanic work. Majority of land vehicles I've worked on are cars, though I've been also part-time studying mechanic work for bikes and so on.
I really appreciate it If I'd be welcomed to be a part of the Trucker Union, I enjoy mechanic work and find it a relaxing job to do while I'm still new in San Andreas. I find the members to be really positive and friendly with both eachother and the customers, I have already spoken to some, and met them. I'd love to have a position as a mechanic to be able to help out customers with their vehicle problems, I've devoted a large portion of my time to dedicate myself to mechanic work, and I will be ready, willing and able to help out any customer, or any other fellow mechanic when needed in work. I've been forwarded to post a application by one of the members of the Trucker Union.

Section 4

(( OOC PART:

01. Character level: 1 (Though I have other characters with higher levels)
01. LSRP forumname: illah. https://forum.ls-rp.com/memberlist.php? ... e&u=330798
02. Please list all your characters here: Kendrick Days, Atsumi Takashi, Joseph Mongano.
03. Link to adminrecord:

04. GMT: +1.
05. Skype Name: (You will be added to the Trucker Union Skype Group) cryaotic811 ))

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Joseph Mongano - Application
PostPosted: 6. Nov 2017 21:08 
Forum Admin

Dear mister Mongana

We'd like to welcome you to the Union!
You have been working at our Garage the past two days and we have made our decision.
You will be put in the probation group.

Make sure to get a Towtruck for future garage openings.

Your application has been ACCEPTED.

Kind regards,
Jim Bronson,
CEO Founder

Offline Profile  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]