Board indexPortal
Last visit was: It is currently 14. Dec 2017 05:18

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 284

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Application process and format
PostPosted: 11. Oct 2017 17:20 
Forum Admin

If you're looking to become a member of the union, we highly recommend you to read through the information below. Many misunderstand how to gain membership here, so this will help clear things up.

NOTE: Make sure your forum name is FIRSTNAME_LASTNAME. If you have already registered, send a private message to Jim_Bronson or Billy_Ratliff to request a forum name change!

First place your application and wait for a reply. Then we will call you in for a interview to find out who you are, what interest you have in trucking and so forth. If you pass the interview, you will be a probation member for a week. In this week it's your own responsibility to show the union that you want to become a full member. That means it's up to you to visit the garage and connect with our members, get their phone number, call them to see if they need help or can give you help etc. All up to you. After the week is over, the management will vote you either in or out, based upon your activity, behavior and general interested in the union. If you get voted in, you'll receive a email with information, granted extended access on the forum and given the main union radio frequency.

Title: "Firstname_Lastname - Application"

Code:
[u]Section 1[/u]

01. [b]Full Name:[/b] Firstname Lastname
02. [b]Date of Birth:[/b] DD/MM/YYYY
03. [b]Residence Address:[/b] 999 Street, County, City, State
04. [b]Contact Number:[/b] Phonenumber
05. [b]E-Mail adress:[/b] random@name.com
06. [b]Criminal record?[/b]

[u]Section 2[/u]

01. [b]What work do you preform?[/b] (Trucking, Mechanic, Other)
02. [b]Mechanic experience?[/b]
03. [b]What Truck are you driving?[/b]
04. [b]License:[/b] ((Ingame trucker rank))
05. [b]Why would you like to join the Union?[/b]

[u]Section 3[/u]

(( OOC PART:

01. [b]Character level:[/b] (The one you apply with)
01. [B]LSRP forumname:[/b]
02. [b]Please list all your characters (+ level) here:[/b]
03. [b]Link to adminrecords on all your characters:[/b] [spoil][img]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][/spoil]
04. [b]GMT:[/b]
05. [b]Skype Name:[/b] [i](You will be added to the Trucker Union Skype Group)[/i]   ))

[U]Section 4[/u]
I, YOUR NAME HERE, hereby allow the Red County Trucker Union to do a background check on my name and be informed by any points on my record. Information given through this process is confidential and are not to be shared outside the staff of the Union.

Once your interview is handled, and you've passed it - Fill this form out and post it in your application post.

Code:
I hereby agree to go through probation time of one (1) or more week(s), and are fully aware of my responsibility to show the union my activity and interest of the trucking career and union membership. I do understand that I will not gain the benefits of a full member before I am one, and also not given access to the main union radio frequency.

YOUR NAME
TODAYS DATE

When you've posted this in your application, you'll be moved into the Probation Member group on the forums and will have access to communicate with other members.

We all wish you good luck with your process and hope to see you on the roads with us!

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Application process and format
PostPosted: 3. Dec 2017 09:43 
Management

Quote:
NOTE: Make sure your forum name is FIRSTNAME_LASTNAME. If you have already registered, send a private message to Jim_Bronson or Billy_Ratliff to request a forum name change!

Just a reminder. We will not process your application if your forum name has incorrect format.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]